Hello girls and boys!
Because after seeing her in one of my videos in many I have asked about my necklace as I decided to talk.
Some time ago I was contacted by Andrea CollanaConNome to ask me if I was going to receive a test of their series and I accepted.
I must say that I was playing very biased, I thought it was time to pile on the beads that leave a little 'make any difference but I was wrong.
necklaces are very well made, very well finished, mine is 925 silver but you can also have a 14k or 18k gold plated
And finally those who have an unusual name can avere la sua collana personalizzata!
La mia è il modello semplice ma sul sito potete trovare tanti altri modelli davvero interessanti.
La scatolina con la quel vengono spedite è in cartone ma molto solida ed elegante, la trovo molto carina per fare un regalo...anche a se stessi, perchè no! :)
Per vederla indossata andate qui: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLD7jMCxziA
0 comments:
Post a Comment