"A Special Day" Party fourth
In the here and now we are a well-matched couple who ride and drive away any external intrusion. The provocative jokes of my partner not long in coming, but I know that everything is possible when two people are separated by more than half a century.
When I asked if the gym and she liked it, hiding a grin in his hands he said he would rather do it with me, gymnastics. Since then everything has become lawful nicely.
Soon I have to leave the room to direct me to sample its educational and other activities. Here, too, all seem to be at ease and engaged, I also took part and I realize how important this work and that you like it or not they pass the time. We talk, we toyed with the materials and the afternoon is filled. We must make do and to like reality as you present it, but this can take some satisfaction or at least peace of mind.
17:00 pm break.
After eight hours of my wheelchair back calls for change and I have to leave for a short period rooms and the company and lead me in bed for a rest '. The assistant gently on the bed she shut me and greets me. Time and take back half an hour, you'll see!.
An hour passes and I decide to "pull" up and call someone to take such comes to me. A few minutes later the astral combination between the availability of personnel, the insistence and my own lack of an emergency are the stars align in my favor and an angel responds to my call. I ask myself: "These always smile, but how do they do?". Mystery of Faith!
Ore 18:00 - 19:00 sun downing syndrom
La sun downing syndrom è una sindrome depressiva causata dal calare del sole. Con l’avvento della sera le luci si affievoliscono, le ombre si allungano e il mondo esterno appare realmente lontano. In questa condizione dei deliri pregressi o degli stati allucinativi intermittenti possono scatenare una sintomatologia che va dall’ipercinesia, all’agitazione, alle allucinazioni o, come nel mio caso alla depressione.
La mia è più che altro una malinconia contingente al contesto e per parlare di depressione avrei bisogno di più giorni passati col morale a pezzi, tuttavia i pensieri che affollano la mia mente mi fanno pensare che se la mia condizione fosse permanete probabilmente questa will be structured into something more stable and chronic.
There are so many questions and when I can not give an answer and I shake at this time that separates me from the dinner and meeting with my friendly diner.
the sense in that? The relatives who come and then go away? The food? Activities? A bit 'of television and then to bed, nothing seems to make sense and just in front of waiting time and no project.
I think that fill the life of things, smells, images and experiences make you better accept this "tomorrow without a tomorrow." That the things you've done for the whole life, as after a long run, they leave you breathless and you need to sit back breath. At 18:00 the evening visits
Damn I hate the relatives of others! All they do is emphasize that they are only indirectly. Break the tacit agreement that "we have abandoned" and I start to isolate myself and think a little 'to my relatives. Then I moved and placed me in the TV room next to a dear friend octogenarian.
We are very close and during the "other day" we often make the visit a al'altra. We watch news on TV and it amazes me how much I care. I watch with bated breath a program that "standing up" I do not even dream to keep it as a primer for teletext. And instead of the rest of them to comment on how things have changed, how many criminals ci sono in giro, che non si sta più sicuri nemmeno in casa propria e via discorrendo, ma con una convinzione solida, che in un certo modo mi fa apprezzare il fatto di essere al sicuro in una strutture protetta.
Ore 19:00 cena.
Dopo un’ora abbondante passata a raccontare al mio interlocutore del pranzo questa lunga e strana giornata, mi congedo e mi faccio accompagnare in camera. Questo momento, insieme a quello che mi attende alle otto di domani mattina, è da un po’ che lo ripasso mentalmente, perché è sicuramente uno dei più particolari.
Ore 20:00 prepariamoci per andare a letto
Condotto in stanza l’assistente mi introduce le prassi che caratterizzano questo momento. Mi viene chiesto se ho qualche habit in particular, how to use the bathroom before going to bed, brush their teeth or just undress, if I want a light on or in the bed rails to keep from falling.
I made a series of questions that I never thought of that answer and leave me strangely bewildered. With sweet and caring professionalism puts me to bed and stripped, before the above and then below.
I turn and I turn around and I realized early on that fighting is useless, as well as try to help him, to be his only risk of embarrassment and make him lose time. I resign myself and let it do. In less than ten minutes I had packed and unpacked and has already pulled up the covers, which I think has been done the last time 23 years ago.
The gesture itself is nice but a bit 'sharp even if the reason I am not very clear. Maybe it's the context that is unusual or perhaps the care and pampering to those who have to take you to the person, whoever he is.
But tomorrow is waiting for me in the shower.
The night passed undisturbed, there is a quiet sanatorium by the presence of a magic mountain, as in Mann's novel. No noise or disturbance, a bay cradled by silence. Only at night the steps of the attending physician, made uncertain by sleep, which responds to a call wakes me and then let it rest again.
6:30 pm alarm.
Early morning noises are mild but in a steady crescendo, a woman woke up and start calling. He does
urgently, says, "Come here, come here", the voice is friendly, but over time becomes pleading and ends up being offensive. The offenses are subtle, such as those that a person can utter nonagenarians and I think that some terms will disappear. My generation will be much more offensive and foul-mouthed.
I swear that the temptation to drag me to stop and cry came to me, scream "enough!", "Shut up!" But it was just a thought, not so fleeting, that I committed my mind for several minutes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment