Thursday, December 16, 2010

How To Determine My Webcam Model

From Iran to Italy: the art of Hassan and Leyla Vahedi




Questa volta parliamo di un’artista. Si chiama Leyla Vahedi , è nata a Roma nel 1984 e ha origini iraniane. All’arte si è avvicinata since childhood, in the study of his father Hassan also a painter, sculptor and engraver: "With its images - it tells Leyla - I grew up. The symbols I use are entered into the heart, have become an integral part of my way of seeing reality. I believe that artists should not hide their debts, especially when the teachers and parents are so effective. I believe in the transmission of knowledge, techniques, images. How is it transmitted the language, so the symbolic repertoires. As the language evolves, changes and twists, so the images. Surely my painting "speak the same language as that of my father and that of più “concrete” avanguardie artistiche novecentesche».  Proprio attraverso il padre, nato a Tehran e costretto nel 1974 a emigrare in Italia per fuggire alle persecuzioni del regime dello scià, Leyla si è avvicinata alla cultura iraniana, mescolando le influenze inevitabili della nostra cultura dentro la quale è cresciuta (la mamma è italiana…) con le tradizioni del paese dell’altro ramo della propria famiglia. Spiega Leyla: “La prima volta che sono riuscita ad andare in Iran e a vedere tutta la famiglia di mio padre avevo dodici anni. Mi sono sentita catapultata in una situazione stravolgente e familiare. Ciò che avevo sentito raccontare, what I had seen only in photographs or through intermittent handsets connected to international exchanges (at the time was not so easy to communicate) came to life. Since then we have tried to go once a year, little by little, we visited the major cities, although most of the time spent in Iran has been exquisitely familiar. My father has four sisters fantastic pillars which support the family as rock solid. Women are engaged in work, education, social issues, a reference point for the community. In the early years at university I tried to understand more thoroughly the Iranian culture, especially classical literature, poetry. I am passionate about the fantastic animals, flowers and fruits of the bestiary, the thumbnails classic, decoration that can be found in carpets and handicrafts.
Today Leyla Vahedi Hassan and follow on parallel paths, their own personal artistic journey, well evidenced also by an exhibition, titled Memoirs solid, open in recent weeks and throughout the ; 2011, in the spaces Italy Rome Film to (via Gaetano Martino, 35). On the one hand a hundred works of Hassan oil on canvas, which is strongly linked to current social and political (military conflicts, social tensions and injustice), the other prints and linografie Leyla suggesting a path of study and research began in 2007 . Two eyes to the world, two ways to interpret the present and especially to reflect their identity through art on the move: "My father - says Leyla - has maintained a relationship with his culture" symbolic ": it has been for many years away Iran and I think he managed to keep the most interesting aspects of the ancient Persian tradition built by illuminators, craftspeople and mystical poets. In the pictures of my father find themselves birds of paradise, fantastic animals, flowers that seem to come out of manuscripts medievali, ma si trova anche la colomba dei grandi spagnoli novecenteschi, la sinteticità avanguardista, la potenza espressionista. Io, quando penso all’Iran, immediatamente penso alle cene, al  soffrè  apparecchiato, ai giardini, ai pellegrinaggi nei mausolei dei poeti. Penso ai melograni edenici raffigurati sui tappeti delle popolazioni nomadi, al turchese delle piastrelle delle moschee, alla calligrafia.  Come dicevo, questo “repertorio” fa parte del mio modo di guardare la realtà. Eppure mi sento di appartenere  a coloro per i quali    il mondo visibile esiste . Sono stata colpita, da piccolissima, dall’action American painting, then over the years, I am passionate about German Expressionism, particularly the linografia and woodcuts. I do not think we have even found my way, I like to experiment and "study". Lately I've been fascinated by the exhibition of the Cobra Group and illustrator from Duilio Cambelotti . And I continue to go around with the sets for Rome and for exhibitions. "

(images, courtesy to our blog, shows three recordings made by Leyla and exposed in mostra di Italia Film).

0 comments:

Post a Comment