The Body Shop this winter / Christmas collection has produced a really nice and especially very glitter! He might not like? ... Of course not! :)
I got to try some new products in this collection: a body spray, nail varnish, a palette and a lip gloss and I must say that I was really excited!
start with the palette.
In this new collection there are two eyes and pallets are Midnigh and Twilight, I've got to try Twilight.
I must say that at first I was not very excited for my standard is a little too "delicate" I love colors much brighter but then I re-evaluated and I find it really a 'good palette.
The colors in this palette are 4 powder eye shadows: 01 Violet Sky, Velvet Damson 02, 03 Lilac Mist , 04 Pink Champagne and then we find an illuminating cream: Pearl . My favorites are definitely
Violet Damson Velvet Sky and that are darker and more writers and Lilac Mist Pink Champagne and colors are very delicate and, above all Lilac Mist, significantly less pigment . The
illuminating cream is a little too hard, "One moment it worked to be able to appreciate the best.
The good thing about these shadows is that you can blend very well and can do interesting things though are not very intense colors. The
trovosicuramente a good palette for everyone, especially for young girls and who does not like makeup too "strong."
NB
To have a more brilliant advise them to use lighting as a base and then put on eyeshadow, I must say that actually works:)
In this new collection there are two eyes and pallets are Midnigh and Twilight, I've got to try Twilight.
I must say that at first I was not very excited for my standard is a little too "delicate" I love colors much brighter but then I re-evaluated and I find it really a 'good palette.
The colors in this palette are 4 powder eye shadows: 01 Violet Sky, Velvet Damson 02, 03 Lilac Mist , 04 Pink Champagne and then we find an illuminating cream: Pearl . My favorites are definitely
Violet Damson Velvet Sky and that are darker and more writers and Lilac Mist Pink Champagne and colors are very delicate and, above all Lilac Mist, significantly less pigment . The
illuminating cream is a little too hard, "One moment it worked to be able to appreciate the best.
Sky Violet - Velvet Damson
trovosicuramente a good palette for everyone, especially for young girls and who does not like makeup too "strong."
NB
To have a more brilliant advise them to use lighting as a base and then put on eyeshadow, I must say that actually works:)
Starry Night Glaze cost € 7.00
When I saw this glaze for the first time I said, ah, nice ... a glittery silver black enamel ...
I had mistaken for another glittery nail polish without it 'films and' party but when I put my son to think again ... it was not due simply glittered, the effect of this glaze is very particular type granite .
Honestly I had never seen anything like it and I loved it. Unfortunately
picture does not, there was a bad time and was virtually dark, but I assure you that is truly amazing.
I recommend it highly.
Love Twinkling Pink Gloss cost € 10.00
glitter are very small and I do not give any kind of irritation to the lips, not too sticky and the duration and quite good.
What do you think? Do you like this new collection so brilliant? :)
Marcy
I had mistaken for another glittery nail polish without it 'films and' party but when I put my son to think again ... it was not due simply glittered, the effect of this glaze is very particular type granite .
Honestly I had never seen anything like it and I loved it. Unfortunately
picture does not, there was a bad time and was virtually dark, but I assure you that is truly amazing.
I recommend it highly.
Love Twinkling Pink Gloss cost € 10.00
It 's a clear gloss only slightly veiled in pink, with a large amount of silver micro-glitter and a pleasant fruity oder.
The effect that is worn is very nice because from very bright to my lips without being at all flashy.
The Sparkler Boudoir Pink € 18.00
A lovely with flacconcino pale pink spray a little retro flavor, contains micro-pearl and glitter various measures available to use on the face, decolletage or the whole body as you wish.
For a more detailed application is strongly advised to spray the powder on a quilt and then apply it wherever you like.
For a more detailed application is strongly advised to spray the powder on a quilt and then apply it wherever you like.
What do you think? Do you like this new collection so brilliant? :)
Marcy
0 comments:
Post a Comment