Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Diy Decoration Of Engagement Party

FM + Swatch + video tutorial



Ciao ragazze e ragazzi! Oggi voglio parlarvi di una ditta di cosmtici la
Dicono di loro:
FM GROUP Italia Srl società unipersonale is a phase of great development, is mainly engaged in production and marketing of fragrances, cosmetics and household products through the system of
Multi Level Marketing (MLM)

.
The idea of \u200b\u200bcreating an exclusive line of cosmetics under the brand FM was born during a trip Artur Trawinski in Australia. On his return to Poland, Mr. Trawinski decides to implement it and so in 2004 in Wroclaw (Poland) Polska born FM GROUP.
The great success of FM GROUP products on the Polish market, leading to the establishment of FM GROUP World in a year and distribution of goods is expanding in other countries. The company quickly gained approval worldwide in the field of profumeriadiventando a reliable point of reference and recognized by customers. The rapid international expansion and the success of the products, has seen FM GROUP grow to over 50 countries worldwide. At the global FM GROUP has more than 370, 000 Trustees, of which just over 70,000 in Italy.

FM Group Italy Srl single-member company was founded in Milan in 2006 by Marcin Saracen and since then, è gestita da un gruppo di persone giovani, intraprendenti e che rispondono in breve tempo alle esigenze e necessità dei propri clienti.
Nell’ampia gamma dei prodotti FM GROUP, ognuno può trovare quello che maggiormente corrisponde alle proprie esigenze, perché i prodotti FM GROUP sono creati per coprire ogni fascia d’età e ogni tasca. Nell'offerta di FM GROUP potete trovare oltre 160 diverse fragranze di profumi, vari prodotti di profumeria e i prodotti per l’igiene della casa. Dal gennaio 2010 FM GROUP ha arricchito la sua offerta con una linea cosmetica di prodotti per il trucco- la linea Make Up - creata con ingredienti minerali combinati con estratti e oli vegetali.


L’intenzione di FM GROUP Italia, basandosi sul MLM, quale efficace metodo di vendita indiretta, è quella di creare una società forte e solida e che grazie ai propri clienti, sia in grado di mantenere gli attuali ritmi di espansione.
Gli scopi principali dell’azienda sono:
1. rispondere alle esigenze dei clienti con un ottimo rapporto qualità - prezzo



3. Gain the confidence of its customers

FM GROUP Italy together with the staff tries to respond with the utmost attention to the needs of distributors in order to establish a beneficial and lasting relationship for both parties. We offer you our professionalism and our experience in the field and we wish you a fruitful collaboration with FM Group Italy.

In fact, we can say that it is similar to Avon as a method of sale, in fact if you are interested in something here is the catalog

Click

here and instead found the girl to turn to for the products
Click .


The product that I most liked them all is the foundation Second Skin , which I do not have a photo because I was sent only a campioncino che ho purtroppo finito. E' un fondotinta leggero ma coprente, tiene bene tutto il giorno, non fa effetto lucido nemmeno dopo tante ore ed è davvero come una seconda pelle.
Sicuramente lo comprerò!


Promosso a pieni voti.








Delicious Papaya
The blush is definitely another product which I loved.
has a slightly satin finish that has that air of healthy and light to the complexion without exaggeration.
Color is one of the best I've seen ... a papaya-colored, as its name implies: a Rosina-fished with golden reflections.
On a clear complexion like mine makes a really wonderful effect. I do not recommend, of course, the girls with too much skin darker than mine because you lose.
The length is good.
Even this passed with flying colors.





Inky Night This is a really nice eyeshadow duo.
As you can see there are a dark blue and light pink with delicate that are perfect for building a simple but elegant makeup.
are not hyperpigmented so do not expect a great coverage from these shadows, especially the pink is quite delicate but not eye shadows are bad ... indeed. I think are very well suited for those who are not familiar with the colors too "full", easy to apply and to blend, excellent yield, no flour, excellent stability even without the base. Although this duo recommend it.
We come now to the sore point of these products ... the mascara. I must point out that I have a relationship with mascara waaay conflict of love and hate ... in the sense that I love them but they hate me, or better ... hate my poor eyelashes and there's no way to find one that is able to keep up decently! This is not said to tell you that if you like me to be a bad perforza mascara. However I was not particularly enthusiastic. The brush is medium in size with dense bristles, this should ensure that they are more bushy eyebrows ... I did not.
The consistency for my taste is in a bit too thin and this makes my eyelashes fall straight down.
Again, these problems I have with a lot of mascara that other girls love it .... but then I can be very helpful in this regard. said that I would not recommend it.
The long lasting
automatic pencil
I liked it enough but I was not particularly impressed. The mine is not too hard or too soft, this allows you to draw a line of eyeliner fairly accurate with little effort and wanting to blur the line drawn. Blue is a beautiful deep blue. Outside the eye writes well enough, in other words ... but he writes very little hard. I although very sensitive eyes I have not had any problems burning or discomfort, what which unfortunately often happens to me with other eye pencils. say that the council and not in the sense that there is definitely the best around.



Finally a few words about plumping gloss
Spicy Nude .
It 's a gloss that would flesh out a little bit their lips and make them more turgid and thus the effect of increasing the volume ...." should "but in reality does nothing.
A bit like almost all the plumping gloss I've tried.
By the way, however, disregarding the fact that flesh out, is a fairly transparent slightly milky color gloss, to be a nice gloss, not sticky, do not pinch so unbearable but did not last long.
Also this is the board and no, there is surely something better.
To see the video tutorial where I used the products go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q36CHmP7Wc

Essevi I hope I was helpful
Baci







0 comments:

Post a Comment