Saturday, November 13, 2010

Funny Sayings Why I Need A Spa

OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) Tar + Loose Lip Makeup tutorial





Lip Tar:





The Lip Tar is a cross between a lipstick, a color and ease of use of a gloss. A very innovative product that I just adored, first of all the features listed above, and then for the fact that I can create my own custom color! That's right. The Tar Lip have the characteristic of being able to be mixed among themselves and to create new colors as always.
To this end the primary colors found on the site, with which you can just create all the fancy colors that suggests some colors more ready.
If you want to see an example of how the performance of these Tar Lip go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc8NWl5OnBQ



The only things that do not particularly like this product that are a little dry lips, then I suggest a clear gloss on it to moisturize a minimum, and the fact that some colors (at least those I tried it) if kept for a few hours the stain a little lips.

Nothing serious, however, a drawback is a little annoying, however in a couple of days with a good cleanser bifasico passa tutto.













Loose Colour Concentrate:


Sono delle polveri molto pigmentate con un finish satinato davvero molto bello!


Come tutti gli ombretti in polvere libera si possono usare sia asciutti che bagnati ed in entrambi i casi il colore che otterrete è un colore brillante e pieno, ovviamente bagnato il risultato è un colore più acceso.
Nel mio ultimo tutorial ho usato 4 colori che sono Auric, Static, Nori e Clover.

100% Vegan and PETA-Approved, OCC pledges not to use animal-derived ingredients such as Lanolin, Beeswax and Carmine in our products, to raise the bar on what is considered a Cruelty Free cosmetic brand. "Beyond our personal ethics, we simply believe that it's unnecessary when there are non-animal derived alternatives that are as readily available and equally effective in the formulation of our products," says company founder David Klasfeld If what I said there is interest or curiosity go on their site: http://www.occmakeup.com/
If you try them, or if you have already tried let me know what you think!
Kisses

Marcy


0 comments:

Post a Comment