Thursday, March 3, 2011

Almonds Dietary Exchange

Ri ... I present to you a creative creation

last few days do not record anything on my blog, but I'm lost do not worry.
I just decided to spend more time studying and I admit that this time I really got to like us.
With an average of 50/60 pages per day I can read books in the bibliography and put in writing before the summer. Time is running out and I just want to finish my course successfully.
Sometimes I happen to think after ... but I just can not see anything. A few years ago I could catch a glimpse of dreams, possibilities, hopes ... but now it is difficult riuscire a fare progetti. L'ideale sarebbe quello di aprire un negozietto, ma non so di cosa onestamente... qui nel mio paesino tutto ciò che apre poi finisce col chiudere.
Per mantenere la promessa di foto migliori dell' oggetto presentato qualche giorno fa , ecco a voi il risultato. Ho dovuto attendere pazientemente che il mio principe mi sistemasse la memoria della macchina fotografica e che le previsioni meteo promettessero almeno qualche minuto di sole.



Qui piove da giorni e la primavera è solo un sogno lontano. Spero solo che per la gita a Roma tutto si ristabilisca e che il sole accompagni le nostre passeggiate.
Come detto poco sopra, in questi giorni non mi sono dedicata very creation. I just did something for the people that I had requested jewelry. For the rest I just let my mind put aside some ideuzza to be dealt with at the weekend.



I rediscovered the joy of recovery. In fact, he actually, because before I found out I did not imagine there could be so many things that give new life.
I recently read the book that many of our everyday objects lose their meaning even before they are semiotic been lived through. I wanted to give a new meaning to many of those things that would otherwise be thrown in the garbage.




Consider, for instance, to rolls of hard cardboard on which our cards are wrapped baked, foil, film. Many times it is thrown away without even thinking about it: if all goes well come in recycled envelope, otherwise the humidity. I
time ago I had put aside some without even knowing what they would become. At first I built a Caterinetta housewife who did his dirty work, but then that was earmarked to better times.
Then, the flash of genius, transform it into something that could be useful in everyday life. I went from my life ... the life of a student ever to roam between schools, universities, post offices for sending registered letters. In short, look for a pen in my bag was just mega company ...



So I said why not put on the tube to turn a pen from her purse? The result was very pleasing and functional. I assure you that we really wanted. And then the taste oozes from every little handmade crocheted, of every small detail.
As a matter of time I have not embellished a lot, but I think I might create high bearing beads. The cord holding the button has been handmade with a technique that my mom taught me as a child ... the heart that characterizes these creations have found my life thanks to a tutorial published last week in the section.
After a pleasant stroll on the internet I was able to gather ideas and techniques. I hope to have the opportunity to put into practice as soon as possible. For the moment I dedicate myself to study and remember that I found on Blomming and Artesanum

0 comments:

Post a Comment