Thursday, March 10, 2011

Low To Ground Dining Tables

Illamasqua: Toxic Nature - Preview Swatches Review - Clinique



Hello girls and boys!
Today I want to talk about a very interesting collection, to be released today, March 10, proposed by
Illamasqua: Toxic Nature .
I must say that already just got to see the first advertising images have been impressed by these products, especially intrigued me so much i
Cream Pigments.
When I have proposed to test it in preview, I was so happy and now I can tell you my impressions.



They sent me some pieces of the new collection: a sheer lipgloss, a lipstick, nail polish and two pigments in a cream.

price: £ 13:00
Torture Sheer Lipgloss is a color that has a really wonderful . A neon orange but it is just sheer gaudy no effect on the lips but on the contrary it is very portable. Put on lipstick gives
other beautiful reflections, in addition to brightness.
Forse è un pelino appiccicoso ma questo fa si che duri a lungo sulle labbra e  poi ha un magnifico odore fruttato.


prezzo: £ 13.00
Atomic è un rossetto ad altissima pimentazione che lascia le labbra molto morbide ed idratate a lungo.
Io ho le labbra che tendono a seccarsi e difficilmente metto rossetti perchè dopo un po' mi danno fastidio ma questo l'ho tenuto su per diverse ore tranquillamente.
E' un colore magnifico un fucsia freddo con riflessi blue, very intense and vibrant.
By the way I are also very good, Alex got it all colors who sent me and it's very rare! Usually pr send you the first things that actually happened without worrying that you can use them (and then test them) or less.



price: £ 13.50
Enamel they sent me is Bacterium and a very special color, a very dark golden color tending to mou with pearly grain blue.
Very elegant.
The length is great, I kept it for 5 days and had not chipped in any way. (Without top coat)


And now comes the highlight of the collection and that the pigments in cream! A
I have been given to try two:




and

price: £ 17.00
If you do it wrong are sold together with a spoon, like that of painters, for mixing the different pigments and create new colors.
(you can see in the picture above)

colors are very versatile and can be used for eyes, lips, contouring, blush and can be applied with a brush or your fingers according to the effect that we want to .
are extremely soft, almost silky, have a matt finish and are waterproof.
I've always used them or as a base or primer and have not had any problems with unsightly folds, but keep in mind that I keep an eye make-up without any particular problems.

Hollow is a toffee-colored suited to act as a very clear and contouring on skin as a base for eyes olive skin.

Delirium is an old rose referred to as contouring for fair skin, olive trees and is a great blush and lipstick for all skin types.


This collection I recommend it above all but I would strongly advise you to procure the cream pigments that are really fantastic!
http://www.illamasqua.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment