Since I started beads I could not help but go around the blog to understand some basic rules for various processes.
time that I have requires me to use for my creations, mostly of semi-finished ... but I love to do everything by hand from the start and so ... surf surf surf I could not find the tutorial very interesting and creative.
In most cases, I admit, I abandoned the idea of \u200b\u200btrying to understand patterns anche perchè numerose sono le persone che non amano diffondere la conoscenza. Io, che al contrario, amo la cultura e il tramando delle conoscenze ho deciso di offrire a tutte le mie amiche una cosa che potrebbe tornare utile.
CONSIGLI di Base
Quando desiderate avvinarvi ad una lavorazione particolare, non comprate subito le riviste di settore ma cercate video che vi illustrino passo passo la tecnica.
Per quanto riguarda la tessitura con Miyuki su Youtube potete trovare i tutorial di Sarubbest , una giovane creativa che mette a disposizione tutto il suo sapere. Dai suoi video si possono apprendere tantissime cose interessanti (a patto che si utilizzino i materiali consigliati... e non fare come I) and tutorial presentations are very understandable.
Start with simple things, although more complicated ones may appear more attractive. If you do not understand well the mechanism of the process you may not ever learn!
peyote bracelet ( http://happylandblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/bracciali-peyote.html )
The materials are very important, especially for weaving. The Miyuki are the most used, as they have a perfect shape and are all the same denomination. The seed beads, however, are not all equal, and have a less boxy.
The Miyuki can be purchased in many different colors and different sizes (the size varies depending on the object to be created). Are sold, usually in grams and each color has a specific cost.
brick stitch bracelet ( whims of beads )
The processing is divided into flat peyote or brick stitch. The peyote is what you see in the first picture (the one that shows the cuff), while the brick stitch is what you see in the second image (the butterfly). They are two very different processes with each other, although they may look the same. I
I have always confused, until today when by chance I found the brick stitch.
read read read
The reading and study will help each of us to grow and learn. Most of the things I learned are the result of curiosity and desire to grow. Looking at the pictures of my creative friends (many of which are foreign), I always had a great desire to know, to ask for an explanation. Many have closed the door in his face, while others were available. Not always wait until you have the baby food ready, I decided to look for things from me ... fance survey sweep up many terms encountered by chance.
Thanks to the Internet You can find everything you want (everything .. almost). I read carefully the post of my friends, comments on industry forums and every time I see names of techniques or products I'll go to documents.
So I came at the head of a number of questions remain unresolved.
After reading each and every video I have not taken note of the fact that going to see more detail in the photos that I had been curious about ... and I discovered that the solution to my problem was simple.
Brick Stitch Bracelet ( http://www.lushbeads.com/classes.php )
Look at the picture above ... trangolo is made with the brick stitch technique, but I could not know. I have searched far and wide, but have not found anything because I did not know the name of the process. I came to the head of the problem only after I imbatutta in a comment on this forum.
Well ... The moral is: if you find a term you do not know the meaning ... then about us!
TRUST experts
Follow the advice of the more experienced of us, it never hurts. With regard to the technique just mentioned above, I inserted my page two video tutorial Sarubbest which indicates all the mechanism to create something in brick stitch. I tried to make a small triangle (which I will try to further transform into something else) and I must say it came good.
ADVICE
Patience is key! These processes can not be done hastily, because they require care and attention to detail. implementing the triangular brick stitch I used Miyuki Delica 11 / 0 (because I only have those available) and a nylon-made "hair" (found in haberdashery and sottolissimo). I also bought a infilaperle, ie a needle so thin to get into all the beads.
If you decide to work with the thread I suggested, I tell you now that at every turn must strengthen the work to avoid breaking the jewel.
Basic: always work with a diagram drawn on paper. Although at times the process seems simple, in the course of carrying something can always escape.
In internet you can find any kind of pattern (also very intuitive once you understand the technique), but if you copy something then quoted the source (compared to the creative). It is not just a matter of having the freedom of conscience, but perhaps the creator in question may be pleased to know to be helpful.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE PRICE FOR CREATIONS
creations based on the techniques of which I have just spoken of the creations that involve an expenditure of substantial basis. As mentioned above, Miyuki costicchiano. It may happen that a cuff of 19 cm will cost (base) a ten euro. You will also see early on that the work is not easy to do and so you need to include it in the final price.
Do not exaggerate ... you are right in the proposition of the price. If you have spent € 10 (for example) of raw material, then you can sell your product from 20 € up (for example).
Consederate that the final product is something entirely handmade and therefore unavailable at lower prices. You choose is the minimum and maximum of the cost. Those who buy a product if you understand from what he bought.
KEEPING good relations with the company
creative Moltre provide us with (even for free) an infinite series of tutorials and diagrams. Do not just be good to take, but you also have the power to give. Donate no means be stealing customers (as many often think) ... means giving thanks for what has been taken by others. After all how many of us would do if they had had wonderful creations of the teachers?
*** I leave you to reflect on everything I've said, in hopes of not offending anyone and have done a good service. The Board
remains the best research and reading.
0 comments:
Post a Comment