Monday, March 7, 2011

Putting Carpet In Aluminum Boat

Post ...

to rest a little from reading today I decided to devote myself to your photos, experimenting with some things I read here and there in the web.
corvesione I decided to try the white background ... and not be able to tell you that hard to get it. Are still in the experimental stage, but I hope to achieve good levels in a short time.
The creation of the light box was the first stage, which saw conivolte my mother and my cat. I admit that my mother was more useful Pelosetta that, in contrast, has meant that the work dwells.

Ho creato una light box piccola (per i bracciali e gli orecchini) e una più grande (per le collane e le lavorazioni uncinettose). Scegliere la carta per ricoprire la scatola è stato duro. Ho imparato che il foglio deve essere intero, altrimenti sulla foto viene fuori una antiestetica riga nera.
Inoltre non deve essere stropicciata (infatti la scatola grande sarà presto rifatta). Per migliorare la luce ho ricoperto con la carta d'alluminio una parte della scatola che avevo deciso di buttare (in questo modo ho creato una superficie riflettente da spostare a seconda delle esigenze).
L'ultima cosa che ho ritenuto utile fare è stata quella di scaricare Gimp per i ritocchi prima della pubblicazione. Sinceramente I did not expect so interesting as a program and I admit that it is far better than photoshop. I have both, but on a different PC, so I can choose from time to time what I want to use.
After doing some simple step I decided to give me the post pruduzione (small incli without thinking too much ... but the result is very nice). Probably not the most that can be desired, but the weather here in Puglia is what it is ... the light is not good ... and then there is the study and the books that are waiting for me.
For the moment I'm happy with this step forward. E 'already hard enough to leave the balcony ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment