Last night I went to bed late ... late enough to hear the rain spoil the country quiet.
This morning I had to face the bad weather to do the allergy tests and the result was disastrous! NUMBER
a broken umbrella due to the strong wind
NUMBER 2, the doctor did not take into account some small details that I had asked him to take risk
NUMBER 3 bronchopneumonia due to extreme cold.
The sun of the last few days suddenly disappeared and in its place has come back from freezing. You can not leave the house for the cold that makes ... and I wish that I was already summer, since the climate of this year I did not like at all.
Meanwhile, I present to you a little fun. Maybe it has some errors, but overall is pretty nice. From the form we understand what it is because the plastic core inside is a famous brand of chocolate spread.
I do not mind at all the result ... made me understand many things during its implementation. I will try to improve next time.
** In the tutorial I posted something that may be helpful. A small little heart crochet be used as a gift tag or close the envelope.
0 comments:
Post a Comment