were days that the postman did not pass most of my way and until I discovered that half the country not received letters from more than a week. This is Italy dear friends and dear friends: people pay to see the recommendations that have come after 9 days of shipment.
But my mom is a warrior and eventually managed to bring home the point that many aspects.
This post is dedicated to Donna Raita who sent me a wonderful gift. After winning his candy I could not wait to hear what he had for me in Serbian. In addition to this fantastic click clack sent me a handmade trick that I used as a pincushion.
I invite you to visit his blog if you have not already done so. I had no doubt that his work was beautiful, but when I saw and touched it I was more certain. Rita
Congratulations and thank you again for your candy. I never expected to win his own self, so you can imagine my happiness.
A kiss.
0 comments:
Post a Comment