Thursday, February 10, 2011

Peptic Ulcer Stiff Neck

Experiments in progress

When I have the copper wire in his hand can never form the basis of a well thought out. Very often what I had imagined it turns into something else, as in the case of these chandelier earrings.
beginning I had imagined a chain of copper, but then I realized that the shape would make them turn over on themselves, so I opted for this solution.
without beads and without plots did not give me a great feeling, but now (who knows why) I do think the Roman Empire.



are very light and very simple form. I still can not do anything fancy, also because the time will not let me. Perhaps soon I will life to a series, but I ask myself why I could not make it far.
And then I do not really love the series ... I do not know why, but do not stimulate my creativity. With the series I feel a little stuck. For this reason I prefer rings, earrings and bracelets.
Recently, however, the earrings are my passion, perhaps because in winter I do not use any other jewelery.



Sicurmanete are not the best craftsmanship of these candlesticks, but I'm satisfied with the result since they are least able to make round shapes. They are currently being tested and then, I might add, to me that the wire has a size not suitable for other forms. I'm looking for something thicker and more resistant, perhaps by pounding a little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment