Ciao ragazze e ragazzi, oggi vi voglio parlare di alcuni prodotti della the body shop.
Qualche tempo fa mi han mandato 3 prodotti da provare, mi son presa il tempo necessario per testarli bene ed ora vi dico cosa ne penso.
Dicono di loro :
Scopri l’innovativa collezione di The Body Shop per il trucco di occhi,
zigomi, viso.
Scopri dei colori unici, intensi, duraturi : sono realizzati hand and cooked
in the oven for 24 hours on hard clay. A process that
returns a unique color effects, extra comfortable, that
adheres better and seals up to 8 hours.
Like any good baker we too have a secret recipe: the
our exclusive formulations!
Our powders are produced in Italy and are enriched with olive oil
marula oil and organic fair trade
and other precious moisturizing ingredients and vegetable oils, which give
their perfect shading and allow easy application.
The artisans prepare them in small batches, taking care of every step of
production and ensuring each item a unique color,
original, unique.
powders contain pure pigments, microparticles
pearl and iridescent color to give a multifaceted and versatile.
Fair Trade
Our make-up contains marula oil from the Commerce
Fair with Namibia. Every time you buy one of our articles
helps make-up of 5000 women in Namibia in Cooperativa Eudafano
maintain their independence and to support their families.
Eyeshadow Terracotta Jade
Eyeshadow Jade is definitely the product that I liked.
Apart from the magnificent color that really struck me is the really good writing effect by both dry and wet (from wet and shows).
eyeshadow wet
left to right wet dry
With a creamy base to 100% black really makes the beauty of color and its brightness, the color is no basis more portable for those who love makeup not too excessive.
Applies easily and blends like a dream.
passed with full marks!
Bronzer Golden Bronze
The bronzer Golden Bronz there for them left me puzzled, trying it on I do not hand it seemed great but when tested on the face, the effect is truly magnificent.
application lighter and more "heavy"
is certainly better to people a bit 'more tanned, I'm really white, but I find that in any case, knowing the determination of good, very nice gifts that golden shine without being too "mask."
certainly use it a lot this summer.
Pencil Carbon Black
The final product of which I speak is also what I liked least that is the pencil and Carbon Black.
It 's a matita nera abbastanza intensa ma mi sarei aspettata un nero più NERO, non so se ci siamo capiti.
All'inizio l'ho trovata un po' troppo dura da utilizzare, sopratutto dentro l'occhio, ma con l'uso si è un po' ammorbidita.
Resta comunque il fatto che scrive sicuramente meglio fuori dall'occhio dove ha un ottima tenuta, non sbava ne' sbiadisce per tutto il giorno, piuttosto che nella rima interna dove scrive poco, il nero è molto slavato e non ha una buona tenuta.
Ovviamente io parlo per me che ho già un occhio problematico dove difficilmente le matite riescono a scrivere bene e ad avere una good seal.
In short: recommended as a pencil to write out the eye but not as a pencil to the internal rhyme.
It fades pretty well.
I am posting a link to a video where I use all three of these products, so you can see them directly to the work:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmLznsESG4E
Site : http://www.the-body-shop.it/
I hope to be helpful
Kisses
Marcy
0 comments:
Post a Comment