Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Set An Email Confidentiality Notice

a monotonous routine and a plate of spaghetti



I present to you the latest series of drop earrings made last week. They are very elegant and very intense color. I fell in love when I saw them take shape, so are mine to 100%.
My days are consumed in the routine of reading and, just occasionally, I manage to give me a break to relax. This morning I have not had time to take human form that already have the pc in searching for material on the right and left.
Not a day goes by that I do not see the usual sites of jobs opportunities and entry forms, but this is not just air. The ongoing reforms in the schools have done so many things will change and all the people cut off from the morning classes is used to refer to rivers in the PON. So, for me that I have no teaching qualification, things are going badly.
I would not have been able to make a commitment to 360 °, because of the study, but at least I would have continued on the road that I had begun to undertake. Some degree courses are closed and my expectations of growth have vanished into thin air.
Patience! As he said yesterday
Roberto Benigni in Sanremo: If happiness forgets you, you do not forget to Happiness. And then he added that we must rejoice in small things.
fact I'm doing just so, and despite everything, I can really tell me happy and fulfilled.
But let's get to the second part of the title.
WHAT THEY WANT ME TO SPAGHETTI?
So, to understand the situation I have to make an introduction. Sunday I was on my lunch break in the coffee prince and I decided it would be nice to see a movie together. The film in question was a bit dated and bears the title "Come ... what happened between my father and thy mother." Briefly, the two main characters go to Ischia to retrieve the body of the deceased parents. He, Ambruster, an American man is precise, professional, ethical and moral you, Pamela, is a London girl very free, open, cheerful.
Ambruster discovers, by chance, that Pamela's mother was none other than the lover of his father. From this moment on comic scenes are taking place and details at the end of which the two characters will only become lovers as were their parents.
and spaghetti? Well ... My mother-in-law despite the lunch was delicious and plentiful, the appearance (in the film) of a nice plate of spaghetti sauce I crashed my brain! On Sunday I look forward to this delicacy and today is the day chosen!
I'm happy as hell. Also because in the last five days I have radically departed from the confectionery delicacies, and then my body and my mind are agitated.
What can I say? Good spaghetti
everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment