Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blepharitis Coconut Oil

Grinders ... my way

Not only jewelry created by the whims of Lady ... but also sweet. I admit, I'm a big fan of grinding mill white and I could not wait to have them at home. I was just a jar of cream and some fresh ingredients ... why not put your finger in the pie then?
Obviously I changed the shape a little, but the result is really good. Yesterday was a crazy day ... should to do nothing and unjustified nervousness took me away from books. Maybe because I ate so much over the weekend and Sunday was the tiramisu too much coffee?
can not tell you. All I know is that I lived my banner dell'imbruttimento Monday and total larvismo. But, as I was reminded of the grinders do not have the recipe could not help but to jump out of bed and fumbling in the kitchen.

The result you see in this picture. A series of small cream flowers, ready to be eaten. And the diet? Eh ... unfortunately that I can not do it. Here, among the culinary delights of Puglia, to be able to give up the dishes is not easy. Diet dell'insalata dura pochissimo e in compenso i chili aumentano. Insomma però... come si fa a rinunciare a dei biscotti deliziosi proprio quando si è sotto stress?
La dieta, dunque, è posticipata. Vi regalo la ricetta di queste meraviglie e spero siano di vostro gradimento. La prossima volta proverò a farcirne una parte con del cioccolato fondente...

INGREDIENTI: 500g di farina 00; 50g di fecola; 150g di zucchero a velo; 100g di burro; 100g di margarina; 1 uovo; 5 cucchiai di panna; una bustina di zucchero vanigliato; una bustina di lievito; un pizzico di sale. Lavorare insieme gli ingredienti, stendere una sfoglia alta 7 mm circa e con un bicchiere infarinato sull'orlo, tagliare i biscotti. Cuocere in forno a 180° C per 10-15 minuti, su una teglia imburrata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment