No. .. do not worry, I have not arsed about my study! I have only given a little peace after so many hours of reading. My eyes do not make it hard to stay on the books and my hands are tired to point out big words.
So I decided to take part in some interesting and cute candy (candy candy at the checkout section of this blog) and me to do with the copper wire to make the Tree of Life.
I did not take long, about a half hour, but the result seems really wonderful. I did not lose time to unite to a pendant necklace handmade in dark copper with closure.
I really like the effect, but the short time available did not allow me to refine the series. E 'by yesterday that I look at him satisfied. I had already seen this realization, only that I could not find the tuturial. Also I thought that was a lot of problems with implementation.
do not know who first created this tree, but I know that if they can do even three dimensional displays for use as interior decoration.
I'll have to research. Meanwhile, waiting for your comments.
Greetings and good practice in all universities.
0 comments:
Post a Comment