Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Is Dyshidrotic Eczema

A long story

you ever decide to start a process and, in the process, to transform what you have in your hands in a completely different subject?
has happened to me during the creation of the Ring Box below. I bought the tutorial and I waited with great anxiety that I was allowed to download. Then I looked at the instructions, strictly in English, and I decided that waiting would not make sense.
I would not be able to resume the study until they had achieved my object of desire.
Well ... The first attempt failed because the wool was no choice of a suitable thickness.
So ... pull the thread and start over again with another yarn. Luckily I have many balls in the house because I like to take advantage of low prices that are often in my country. The colors were available
gray and deep purple. Not bad, though the combination is not even the worst ...
I created the base of the ring box and I do not like it at all.
FIRST: I had already figured out how to do it alone, but to avoid unnecessary facts redone-I decided to buy the pattern.
SECOND: In the photo I was given, the base of the box looks bigger than mine.
I looked forward to playing with disdain the results do not throw me in that work are not for me. I put aside a disappointing result and I started reading.
But ... what about dear friends? Creativity is like a cake: when it's right there at your fingertips as you do not eat? I watched and covered several times that square wool pictures with beads ... hung on a necklace ... attached to a collar ever made crochet ... nothing, no idea seemed relevant. And then I did not want to make jewelry that day.
As they say, though? Opportunity makes the thief. I was in front of me a glass full of staples and the temptation to put in a ring box was strong. And here's the idea! Wonderful idea!
I could take advantage of the newly learned skills to create a set table, a Registry Contain-style "Collection Poppins."
Yes, that's the collection I mentioned a few days ago.
In the picture (because of the bad evil coming, I hope momentary operation of the camera) you can see my mini desk set.


And 'one of the latest crazy that I have given this week's catastrophic allergy tests done, to travel from one village to another for many different reasons, exit the last minute to shop because of 'influence of the mother. In short, you can not imagine what has been difficult to study. Every time I sat down and organized the day, something unexpected came to destroy all the gear. Fortunately, I read another book, even though we are already almost March and the clock is ticking.
The appeals are over and I should not have anything to do in this pre-Rome. I have read about about Confucianism and the Chinese economy. Tutta roba leggera eh?
Ci voleva proprio una pausa creativa. Almeno adesso mi sentirĂ² meno sola su questa scrivania. Non riesco a non guardare questa creazione... me ne sono innamorata. Prometto di proporre foto migliori.

0 comments:

Post a Comment