Before leaving for London I received a package by Clinique with some really cool stuff.
I got to try all the products for at least two weeks and I must say that I was really excited!
I got to try all the products for at least two weeks and I must say that I was really excited!
High Lenghts Mascara
What I liked the most was definitely the mascara and I assure you that for me is an event worthy of Comet Halley as it happens rarely that I like a mascara. This mascara is phenomenal
able to tame my eyebrows that do not want to know never to be separated and combed!
Even my boyfriend noticed the difference!
I was stunned.
Not to mention that even after several passes does absolutely lumps in silicone applicator combs the lashes one by one, separating them very well, giving the feeling that there should be longer and the color is a nice deep black, but natural, no fake effect. I must
procuramene other two by give to my mother and my sister!
passed with full marks!
say about them:
applicator
perfect union between design and technology.
long and curved applicator follows the natural curvature of the entire eye and can reach all of the eyelashes, even small and hidden, between them and leads to extreme length. The application uses only one direction: to make it easily recognizable from the first use, the opposite is always green, even when it is dipped in color.
Texture Superflexible.
Formula lightweight, extremely elastic gives a spectacular effect to the lashes and keeps them soft and hydrated. The estate is perfect for many hours, no lumps, no smudging. Ophthalmologist tested, suitable even for sensitive eyes, and for those wearing contact lenses.
The foundation also I really enjoyed it. Although mineral nevertheless good coverage and excellent performance! Put on makeup in the morning and every evening at 8 to 23 when I was still removing make everything nice to have moved without them, great!
Unlike some mineral surfaces I do not at all dry skin but rather it is very comfortable.
Not to mention that a very natural finish.
The only "flaw" is the color that is a bit too dark for me but I solved by putting a lighter powder to dampen the whole.
For me it's always a tragedy to find the right color of foundation!
say about them:
technology "smart"
- recognizes any change in the skin surface and acts exactly where you need it: moisturizes dry areas and those shiny opaque. L 'rebalancing action is long lasting and gives the skin a uniformly perfect.
- powder foundation that contains' s 80% minerals. Formula rich in vitamins to protect the skin from damage by free radicals. Protects with SPF15.
- Opaque as a liquid, as natural as a powder. Modulated.
- The formula is compact up to the time when the application with a simple rotation of the grid internal, is "micronized" and becomes fine powder.
- No wasted product
- Absolute "freshness" of the product
- Maximum effectiveness of active ingredients, "operated" upon micronization.
Moisture Surge
The moisturizer and even the I LOVE my boyfriend!
not least because of its greasy gel formulation, it only takes very little to moisturize the entire face throughout the whole day.
I have combination skin: dry in some places but tends to gloss, especially in the T zone, but this cream I can even put it in the daytime without the excess sebum bait!
's really very light, absorbs in seconds and you can forget to put it. What
instead I usually happens with most other moisturizers, mid-day I am pretty shiny you can see yourself there.
say about them:
an irresistible pleasure. Oil-free
- More hydration, longer. A new technology
with accelerators of hydration and a botanical mixture selected can retain water longer in the skin. - faster absorption
New micro molecules (fragments of hyaluronic acid) allow a faster and more effective penetration. - Hydration continues with changes in humidity
The skin is dehydrated when switching from wet to dry environments with air conditioning. Novel Selected maintain a stable level of hydration in all environmental conditions.
Chubby Stick
The chubby stick is another product with which I found myself really well.
Aside from the color that is beautiful I liked its texture very soft but not at all sticky, lasts a long time, not dry lips and found it very adaptable: if they add little to the effect "snow white lips" that beautiful natural red, but if they add more to a good color, strong and intense, very bright.
say about them:
Makeup Lip 2-in-1 handy as a lipstick, soft and shiny as a gloss. Ideal to keep in her purse. Its moisturizing formula enriched with an exclusive cocktail of mango and avocado oil gives an instant well-being even the driest lips. It is also perfect for youngsters who have never "dared" lipstick. Available in 6 bright and beautiful modular
apply it directly on the lips. To get more definition, stick it on the lip first and then pass it on the rest.
No need to temper: just rotate the base!
Happy Parfum Spray
And finally ... the smell delicious!
The scent is a very personal thing, like how can not like this perfume but I loved it!
That smell of flowers mixed with citrus fruit, not overly strong but still persistent, reminds me a lot in spring / summer. It 's a scent that brings fun ... not for nothing called happy:)
say about them:
The scent of happiness. For the woman who opens the world with a "smile": dynamic, vibrant, sporty, open to life, looking for moments full of happiness. A touch of citrus. Abundance flowers. A mix of emotions. A stylish bouquet of pink grapefruit, bergamot, mountain laurel and blackberry flower. Wear it and be happy.
50ml - 110ml
I hope to be helpful
Kisses
Marcy
0 comments:
Post a Comment