Monday, February 14, 2011

Remington Mcs Civilian

Weekend

I had a weekend relaxing and very pleasant, but also very thoughtful. While I was busy enjoying the beauty of companionship, love, the first sun after so much rain and cold, I did not hesitate to reflect on some things and put some obstacles in my life.
bollards appear to me that, today, much needed because il tempo corre e non ho modo di occuparmi di tutto. Le mie priorità sono di ordine fisico e culturale. Nel primo caso mi riferisco al bisogno di una dieta che mi rimetta in forma, nel secondo mi riferisco al bisogno di stare concentrata sui miei libri e non divagare.



Tra le varie cose che faccio, ad avere la peggio è stata la creazione. Si, ho avuto modo di constatare che quando mi metto a creare poi non riesco a smettere... indi per cui devo per forza porre un freno a tutto questo. Le perline, per il momento, dovranno restare nei loro contenitori ed io non ho dovrò creare per un pò di mesi. Certo, non mancherò dal blog, ma non penso di presentare novità ( a meno che non riesca a portare on the work so as to have a way of thinking and also to earrings and necklaces).
certainly tell you a lot of things about me and what I read, what you cook, the material I have purchased and are waiting to be used ... I'll talk about some particular creative discovery, some tutorials, but no new products to advertise.
This decision makes me sad, I can not say otherwise, but the months go by and I do not want to risk spending the summer as a bookworm.
I hope you continue to read and follow ... there will always be beautiful places for you.
This relaxing Saturday I had the time to go to hardware store and buy brass and copper ... well, not that long ago bought Copper was just great, while the hardware has taken a good thickness for smartellatura. I've got to give some hammer on some pieces of this material and I must say that, in addition to being stronger than I was even more beautiful.
So beware of metal sold in the shops of Pakistanis certainly have some beautiful stones, but not as nice a metal mold. Brass is cute and the coloring makes it possible to create elegant and precious objects.
I quickly created the earrings, but not the photos public because I have not had time to do them.
The thing I discovered in this day and I hope will be useful to know the importance of the wool d'acciaio per pulire il rame. Prendetela anche nei negozi per casalinghi e provate a passarla sui vostri metalli un pò ossidati... vi innamorerete del risultato.

0 comments:

Post a Comment