Dear friends, today
complications of this opportunity to introduce a little-known to be creative on Facebook. You'll be spellbound by his creations (and I believe those of his wife, at least it seems to me to see a feminine touch on some things).
Essence is the name of its space on the web and also that of the space in real life. The work that has impressed me most is this coffee maker which will propagate the image. It 's done with the minutia of details and color choices are wonderful. It does not end here ... on his blog, you can admire the beautiful crochet necklaces, rings, brooches and much more.
I could not see everything due to lack of time, but I definitely want to enjoy the beauty of this talent.
thank Alex (the creator) for giving me suggestions in the web chat.
good trip for all s in the pages of Essence.
0 comments:
Post a Comment