After each exam, I tend to take hours of rest ... hours devoted to creativity or thought. This time I decided to combine the two, so I created thinking.
The thing that has occupied my mind was, in fact, the results of examinations. Some guys are preparing for duty, while others seem to be very interested in studying and try as they can.
I can not help but go over my college career, trying to figure out the times when I did. Is it possible that I nerd? E 'likely. I always put effort into each task, trying to push me to the best of my ability. Not I can not be happy with this and I want all these guys would understand now how will weigh their mistakes.
But patience. At the end everyone is master of his own life ... everyone knows what he wants. This is why I abandoned thoughts, and I just continued to build.
A small study break, proving that try to comply with the resolutions is not easy. During the day I have to unplug it.
These days I was able to understand many things in relation all'handmade. First of all dedication. Yes, because very often they are attracted by things that need a little lead time. In this way, I denied the possibility of making things more carefully, more handmade, more detailed.
I decided to change strategy and to achieve something that requires more processing time. I again approached all'amigurumi the results are delicious and perfect.
What you see in the picture is only a small part of the results obtained at this stage of meditation.
balls of these rings are a mixture of amigurumi and beads. In fact, the sphere is composed of a Perlon ricorperta acrylic crochet and embellished with seed beads.
The result I do not mind at all. In addition to this realization, I I am also inspired by other works I've seen around the web (I promise that I will mention the source). I hope to have the opportunity to show something in the next few days, even though the things that will prey on my mind a long time.
The advantage is that the products have unique and unrepeatable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment